New to me... eek! 'Homoeopathy'

I'm back off to the homoeopath this afternoon, which is something I never thought I'd say!

My sinuses are my nemesis, I've lost count of the number of times I have had sinusitis or woken up in the night because I can't breathe. Nasal sprays, antihistamines, antibiotics etc. have never worked for me so I wanted to try something new. My first appt. was great, I was nervous and unsure of what to expect, but was quickly put at ease by a lovely homoeopath lady and all her questions. Questions, yes there were many many questions, but I could see the logic in them all. Pinpointing the exact issue to get the right solution, was at the root of all that questioning. It was actually quite therapeutic to think about all the possible root of all that stuff myself.
The remedies came in the post a few days later, 3 little tablets with directions for how and when to take them.  Not gonna lie I was more than a little shocked! I had expected to have to take something every day until my next appointment, so 3 little tablets didn't really look like they would cut the mustard!!!!
Anyway, my lovely homoeopath answered my questions on this and I also realised that I was forking out a fortune on prescriptions anyway, so I was still up for giving it a go. About 2 weeks after the initial consultation I felt a funny cold feeling in one of my nostrils, that feeling I realised was air passing through!!! I could actually breathe for a short time through one nostril! It might seem like a very small thing, and I was very sceptical at the time. Over the last week or so I have noticed that can breathe through both nostrils on and off and sometimes both at the same time :) Woo Hoo!

I'm looking forward to giving feedback at my appointment this afternoon. There certainly hasn't been a miraculous overnight cure, but there have been good improvements. With hayfever season starting right about now, exploring it all a bit more seems like a great plan. Would I recommend homoeopathy? Yes, right now I would, so far it has been a very pleasant experience and I do have 2 nostrils I can breathe through!!!

S x

Comments