People are amazing :)

Well welcome to Feb!! Can't believe how the time has flown since Christmas! Most of you know what a rubbish time we had towards the end of last year, so I am somewhat nervous of what this year may hold.
What I do know is, that what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger! Getting through the general guf that life throws at you can send you in many directions, but it's made me a more positive person. Yes I do know how sick makingly 'twee' that sounds, but it's true! When things are rubbish, people can be truly fab and wonderful, and do things that truly amaze you. So if you are one of those lovely people that have had the right thing to say, or the big box of choccie biccies or any other of the lovely things that have come our way, I can't thank you enough.

It got me to thinking...yes dangerous I know :) If those lovely acts of kindness have made my life so much the richer then there must be something in this random acts of kindness thing that's going round. What can I do today that seems small to me, but might just make someone elses day...or help them as much as I've been helped?
I'm on a mission to see....you have been warned.....and no I won't do your ironing ;) xxxx

Comments